原标题:"关于越狱经典台词大全"关于心语分享。 - 素材来源网络 编辑:kaka001。
越狱经典台词1、You come around these bleachers again,it's gonna be more than just words we're exchanging.你要是再到露天看台来的话,我们交流的就不止是语言了(michael拒绝了变态的t-bag,t-bag丢下一句文绉绉的威胁)
2、Better late than never,right?迟了总比没有好吧。(黑大兵c-note在最后关头才把药给michael)
3、There's something strange about him.I gave him the results of his blood test,and there was this look on his face. It was,um...relief (美女医生觉得很奇怪:为什么当ms得知自己有糖尿病是脸上却出现了释然的表情。)
4、Michael: You and me…It's real…
我和你。。。是真的
这不仅仅是个含蓄的表白。斯科菲尔的眼神说明了一切。
5、Abruzzi: I kneel only to God. Don't see him here.
我只对上帝下跪。但我没有在这里看到上帝。
也许为了尊严,但更多的是赎罪。
6、Friend of Sucre: You look like hell.
Sucre: I'm man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas.
-你看起来像个魔鬼!
-我可是从地狱逃出来的!我现在就要去维加斯。
如果你想知道知道什么是爱,那么问问这个“魔鬼”!
7、T-bag: How about getting us to somewhere cooler, say, Africa?
把我们丢到凉快点的地方去怎么样,比如,非洲?
Hey, this man was still white this morning!
嘿,早上这哥们还是个白人呢!
这是T-BAG。一个聪明的疯子!
8、Michael/Lincoln: Just have a little faith.
活得有信念点!
逆境中的精神支柱。
9、Abruzzi: Take my hand so we can put all this behind us.
握手言和,把以前的一切一笔勾销吧。
Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shark?
温暖的手不比冷酷的人好得多吗?
渡尽劫波兄弟在,相逢一笑泯恩仇。
10、Friend of Sucre: You look like hell.
Sucre: I'm man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas.
-你看起来像是去拼命的。
-我可是从地狱逃出来的!我现在就要去维加斯。
Sucre对爱的执著让我感动。就像他说的,"She is the love of my life". 此生挚爱。
11、Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.
有时事情的发生你是无法掌控的。
反将一军,扳回一城。
12、You know, I'm gonna...I'm gonna get out of here someday. And when I do...don't think I won't remember what your front steps look like, Susan.
你知道,我。。。我总有一天会出去的。而那时。。。不要以为我会不记得你家门廊是什么样子,Susan.
是威胁么?明明手持利刃,却偏偏放不下那样一束燃烧奔放的向日葵。
当向日葵在T-bag愤怒疯狂与悲哀中凋落一地,我们知道,还有什么,也一并凋落了。
为T-bag感到伤感,他内心最柔软的那个家,与那52封信一起,灰飞烟灭。
13、- You know...after you break outside these walls, that's the first place they're gonna look for you-- family.
- Now, why is it you think that I'm that dumb that I would go directly there?
- 'Cause that's exactly the first place I'm gonna go. Turns out maybe we got something in common after all.
D.B Copper:你知道…在我们逃出之后,那是他们第一个去找的地方—你家。
C-note:你凭什么认为我会蠢到直接跑回家?
D.B Copper:因为那正是我会去的第一个地方…似乎我们终于有共同点了。
家会让你想起什么?幽深暗巷尽头那一点晕黄温暖的光?死寂深沉黑夜里的那一声亲切悠长的呼唤?或是午夜梦回时,散如向来之烟霞的那些含笑脸庞。而从清冷铁窗外望,正是月圆中天,光泻如银。这些每天做兽性之搏的囚徒们,被迫将人性埋在最深最柔软的一个角落,那个角落的名字,叫做家。
14、When I was young, I couldn't sleep at night, 'cause I thought there was a monster in the closet. But my brother told me there wasn't anything in the closet but fear. That fear wasn't real. He said it wasn't made of anything. It was just air. Not even that. He said you just have to face it. You just have to open that door, and the monster would disappear. In here, though, you face your fear, you open that door... and there's a hundred more doors behind it. And the monsters that are hiding behind them... are all real. But I think I'd like to face the monsters on my own.
我小时候晚上无法总睡不着,觉得衣橱里有怪物在窥视我。我哥哥对我说,门后面什么也没有,只有你的恐惧,那不是真实的。他说那种恐惧只是无中生有想象出来的。他还说你必须要面对它,打开那扇门,怪物就会消失。但是在这里,你勇敢面对恐惧,你打开那扇门,却看到另一百扇门。而门后隐藏的怪物…都是真实的。不过,我愿意自己来面对这些怪物。
15、'Cause you got college? Big school learnin', huh? Well, let me school you. Darwin wins inside these walls. Not Einstein, Darwin.
就因为你读了大学?了不起啊?哼,让我教教你。监狱里达尔文就是老大。不是爱因斯坦,达尔文!
灰冷的高墙之内,赤裸裸的丛林法则每天都在上演。剥去文明的外衣,人性的黑暗面尽显,监狱里野兽的生存之搏血腥而残酷。
16、此人名言大家都耳熟能详了啊。。我就不作注解了。。。
I heard you were moving some real estate.
听说你在牢里搞房地产?
Looks like the Bank of Africa wasn't allowing any withdrawals.
貌似非洲银行不准取钱啊。
- What're we, the A-Train? Everyone gets to ride with us?
-我们算什么,公共汽车么?每个人都可以想坐就坐?
Well, for health reasons, information like that should be disseminated a little more pronto.
唔,为我们的健康着想,这样的消息可应该早点发布。
Michael终于决定当晚越狱,计划、人数皆有变更。于是T-bag如是说。
If you get stuck in one of them pipes, boy……
要是你卡在哪根管子里了可怎么办,孩子……
正式Breakout之时,T-bag一脸不怀好意的对胖子说……
17、Sucre: Why do you want to see him so hard anyway?
Michael: Because hes my brother.
-你为什么这么想见他?
-因为他是我哥哥。
更像是一种宣誓,一种对责任的声明与承受,一种对生命的分担,背负与战斗。所以他们的战斗就此打响。
18、You're slipping.你错了。
19、You're not being very transparent,Warden.你不是很坦率,狱长。
20、You're just hoofing it out here in the middle of nowhere?你就在中途闲逛?
21、Your tags are expired.你的车牌过期了
22、Your call.你决定吧。
23、You were attending when I first started here.我刚来的时候你是主治医师。
24、You think that tire went flat by accident?你以为车轮瘪了是个意外么?
25、You fell for her你爱上了她。
26、You are outnumbered and we will come after you.你人数少,我们会追上你的。
27、Yeah,yuck it up,funny man.耶,尽情大笑吧,可笑的人。
28、Without the money,we are screwed没有钱我们就完了。
29、Why don't you cut out all the riddles, snowflake,and just give us to a straight.你干嘛不把话说明点,小白脸。
30、When dad’s back acts up,we stop. 当爸爸的背不舒服时我们就得停下来。
31、Whatever you got eating at you,you just give it up.无论什么事在折磨你,你就让它去吧(即别让这种内疚折磨你)
32、We're pulling them now.我们在全力以赴。
33、We're headed out,man我们出发了,伙计。
34、We're going to get made out here.我们会被认出的
35、Well,Hector says that you can serve your full sentence.嗯,hector说你要刑满才释放。
36、We’ll drop you off in the next town,and I’ll wire you that 10,000 like I said.我们让你在下个镇下车,我会给你汇10000美元。
37、We’ll call for you when we’ve reached a decision.等我们做好决定后会通知你们。
38、We ran into some car trouble 我们遇到车祸了
39、We keep tapping on cracks,and she's going to break.我们深入利用这个弱点,她就会崩溃。
40、We have already committed the crime.我们已经犯罪了。
41、This can go down humanely if you don’t fight,but if you pull a stunt like that again,it's going to get inhumane right quick.你要不挣扎的话,那接下来我将会很仁慈,不过要是你想再耍花招,我就会变得很残忍。
42、The picture makes me look like a sociopath.照片上的我跟精神变态者似的。
43、Sir,I cannot do a procedure like this without an anesthetic.先生,如果没有麻醉剂,我没法动这个手术。
44、One should never turn his back on his home country. 一个人永远也不能背弃自己的祖国。
45、Not be constantly running,looking over your shoulder不用到处躲藏,小心翼翼地生活。
46、Listen,you know I'm thankful for the help with the green card,but I just don't want to get involved.我很感激你帮我搞到绿卡但我不想卷入此事。
47、It's a simple strategy,plays across the board. 很简单的策略,广为人知。
48、It's a one-shot deal out of the country. 这是离开这个国家的惟一的机会。
49、I hope you're holding on to something tight 'cause i'm about to break it down for you.我希望你做好心理准备,因为我要说的东西会让你崩溃。
50、He acknowledge that whatever neuroses drove the criminal to commit the original crime is compounded.他知道无论是什么神经机能病变导致的最初犯罪都是复杂的。